Recently Vanessa at Random Ramblings posted a pic and inventory of her refrigerator, and I thought it was a good idea so here is mine:
As you can see, it’s pretty full, and this was taken while I was cooking dinner so it doesn’t include that night’s leftovers. Here are just a few items that are in there:
- A bottle of jasmine water to spray on my face when it’s hot.
- Tuna for the cats. They are spoiled, they have tuna for dinner every day.
- Organic butter
- Organic fat-free plain yogurt (I mix this with the blueberries)
- Spicy V8 – I like to drink this and pretend it is a Bloody Mary. Only 3 more months and I can drink a real one!
- Organic blueberries, organic bing cherries
- Leftover pudding cups from the eclair I made myself on Tuesday night
- Cheese bin – right now we have romano, cheddar, Babybel, and string cheeeses
- Half a seedless watermelon – I ate the other half today all by myself, in an effort to cleanse my system because I have a prenatal weigh-in today. I live in mortal fear of getting in trouble for gaining too much.
- Bottles of soda Christian made with our SodaStream, flavored with organic grapefruit and lemon juices, also on the second shelf – they taste just like Fresca!
- Salmon for bagels and lox in the mornings.
- Tomatoes from the Farmer’s Market that I put in an old container
- You can barely see a decorative bottle in the very back of the second shelf which contains magical Pure Water from the Pure Water Temple in Japan when we visited in 2008.
- Bottom shelf is almost all breads – sprouted grains bread, sprouted grain pitas, whole wheat bagels
- I always have at least 2 containers of eggs. I eat eggs like crazy!
- Veggie bin – yellow & green squashes, lettuce, garlic, new potatoes, onions…possibly some bell peppers?
- Fruit bin – tons of peaches right now, apples, oranges, a lonely plum
Well, that’s about it for my fridge…it looks really boring now that I read it all. But at least it gave me something to post! Now, post yours on your blog!