I was excited to be tagged by Olga because I have only been tagged once before in my life and that was because I specifically asked someone to tag me, and I don’t know if that counts.
Here is how it works:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.
And here are six totally random things about me:
1. I have this toe thing where if someone were to unexpectedly grasp a toe or toes I would be completely unable to breathe and probably have a heart attack. If you are planning on trying this, please thing about the fact that you would be touching someone’s feet. And stop it. 😉
2. I love Ben Folds, and I can’t stand John Mayer. I am sorry, John Mayer fans, but it is true.
3. I am very smell-sensitive. Bad smells really cripple me but good smells can really make me super happy.
4. Somehow I have never learned to cook American food that well. If I need to make a fast meal, it’s always Asian (stir-fry) or Italian or even Mexican. Is that because American food is big chunks of meat and I don’t eat that?
5. I believe that coffee is very important and wonderful, even though my husband doesn’t like it so much.
6. It really bothers me when people are rude to each other or yell at each other. I can’t stand political debates sometimes for this reason.
OK I tag Mel Sutton and, um, I think she is the only person I know with a blog who reads this. Let me add “I am kind of boring” to the list.
One thought on “Blog tag!”
what makes me laugh the most about this: “bad smells really cripple me”. classic jenny bradford.
i just posted twice in one day on my blog, so give me a couple days to respond to this one. i think 3 in a day would be overkill?
Comments are closed.