47 ODD Things about you! Learn 47 things about your friends, and let them learn 47 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? not by itself. If it is in something and it blends with other stuff, maybe. But by itself, I think it smells and tastes like vomit.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? This confuses me because movies have led me to believe that heroine is injected. What is it? Injected or smoked?? Obviously, I haven’t.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but we bought a teeball bat to keep by the bed for self defense. It is Christian’s job to hit an intruder over the head with it if someone breaks into the house.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I don’t mess around with flavoring regular soft drinks, I go straight for the Ocean Water, buddy.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. All the bad news typically comes in a phone call later when the test results come back.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Bologna is imitation meat, Spam is imitation bologna. Hot dogs are like spam and bologna. Gross.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Muppet Christmas Carol or the original Boris Karloff version of The Grinch.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I have orange juice first and then coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Theoretically I can. I have some arms and I am a reasonably strong person. But there is no need to test this theory. That would be too strenuous.
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings and the two pieces of Tiffany jewelry my husband gave me when we were dating.
11. Favorite Hobby? cooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I think I did when I was younger but I have developed the ability to multitask to the extent that even though I get distracted I keep doing all the things at once.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? My tendency to be neurotic. Or come across as neurotic even when I’m actually not feeling that way.
14. Middle name? Suzanne
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I should go to bed because I am going to regret staying up this late. 2) I am still waiting for something for work so I can’t. 3) I should at least wash my face.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. A desk, legs for a desk, and a rug.
18. Current hate right now? the way my face is breaking out. I am 30 years old, this is not supposed to happen.
19. Current worry? I fear there will not be enough sleep happening this week.
20. Favorite place to be? with my husband
21. How did you bring in the New Year? We went over to a friends house, there were 3 couples and 2 children under the age of two, and one in utero. It was a wild party let me tell you.
22. Where would you like to go? Next on the list is NYC and an Alaskan cruise.
23. Name three people who will complete this? This is the part where I ask other people to fill this out and post it on their blog, but no one else has a blog so nevermind.
24. Do you own slippers? Yes, they are so beat up but I love them.
25. What shirt are you wearing? A blue long sleeved shirt it is very comfy.
26. What year would you go back in time to? 1969 in order to attend Woodstock.
27. Can u whistle? No.
28. Favorite color? Green
29. Would you be a pirate? Not really because I don’t think they bathe very often and the likelihood of dying suddenly and painfully is much higher than the movies would have you believe.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am not awake enough in the shower to do any singing anymore. I am too old.
31. Favorite girl’s name? I like names like Rain and Sunshine and Meadow, but Christian says those are hippie names and so no child of ours will be having those names.
32. Favorite boy’s name? Christian invented the best boy’s name in the world and it can also be used for a girl. It is so great that I cannot tell you what it is because someone might steal it.
33. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Christian. There was tickling.
35. Best Halloween costume? When I dressed up as Janice Rand from the original Star Trek series. But I would say that other people have had much better costumes. Like the year that Leanna and Scott went as John and Lorena Bobbit.
36 how many broken bones have you had? none
37. Do you love where you live? no, no one loves living in Dallas except extremely rich people who like showing off to the other extremely rich people, and that is a sick, sad cycle of discontentment if I ever saw one. That is to say, the only people who love living here are masochistic.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? one. it is a huge, old thing. And we try not to use it much.
39. Who is your loudest friend? possibly my family. my family is very loud.
40. How many dogs do you have? none. cats are better. cats. I have two.
41 Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully not, that would sure be awkward for them since I am married and they have absolutely no chance.
42. What is your favorite book(s)? the Bible.
43. What is your favorite candy? anything with chocolate and caramel together is pretty awesome.
44. Favorite Sports Team? no
45. Your favorite meal? I really love me some good sushi.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was thinking, I hope I fall asleep soon because I am going to regret being up so late tomorrow.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I think I have a headache.