Things I am looking forward to in 2009:
- The new Whole Foods on Park Lane!
- The Aveda Institute that will be in that same new building. This means cheap facials from training estheticians!
- More traveling. For certain: Arkansas and California again. We are hoping for one of the following: Canada, Chile, or possibly Mexico. Waiting anxiously for the updated reduced mileage fares from CitiCard for 2009 to be posted on the site!!
- The arrival of spring so we can ride the scooter again!
- The births of 4-5 new babies to our friends and family.
- More working-from-home for me! Hooray!
- Blogging about more ways to simplify and “green” the way we live
And I guess the rest of the year will just be an adventure that we cannot foresee! What are you looking forward to?